Monday 25 May 2009

Poverty, Passion and Persistence

Passion Persistence and Poverty

Fashion fills my head with exciting thoughts about social concepts and cultural theories. A cultural history student and a fashion intern, this blog is where I will see one through the other. Unashamedly niaive, I want to write about fashion as if I have borrowed the thinking cap of a great intellectual.

I want to look at collections, styles and trends and think about them as a manifestation of an idea, passion or cultural concept.

I’m going to use this blog to put down my ideas, so that my thoughts can become fully formed opinion and so I can stylistically improve my writing.

I like to think quite deeply and romantically about fashion and if I go to far, well, that’s kind of the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment